Monday, October 24, 2022

0

Readerer

Hover to select a song.. then tab through the lyrics (or hover on a line) to hear them read out.

Mobb Deep

I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous


1.You heard of us, official Queensbridge murderers 2.The Mobb comes equipped for warfare, beware Of my crime family who got 'nough shots to share For all of those who wanna profile and pose Rock you in your face, stab your brain with your nose bone

Frozen

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried. Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well, now they know!

Song2

I got my head checked By a jumbo jet It wasn't easy But nothing is No Woo-hoo When I feel heavy-metal And I'm pins and I'm needles Well, I lie and I'm easy All the time but I am never sure Why I need you Pleased to meet you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment